5/05/2013

Hopping With The Stampers With an Attitude!


Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop.  The very artistic, Amber La Mons, is the Blogger right ahead of me.  I am sure that you have been WOWED by her artwork!

The Close to My heart team that I belong to, The Stampers with an Attitude, are all excited to show you a little Art with an Attitude, so here we go!

I made a slider card.  I found the pattern on Michelle Bowley's Blog and just had to try it.  I changed the measurements a bit to my favorite 5" x 7" card size.  So here it is!


 I used the Claire paper pack and Complements plus our adorable Hollyhock ribbon!

Sorry for the bad picture.  Tomorrow when the sun comes up I will take a better one! (Next day - Hah!  And I thought the sun would come up!  This one is a little bit better)


This card is a slider card that opens up to reveal the sentiment.  Loving it!

Now, hop on over to our next Blog hopper, the fabulous Cat Nowak!

See something you like?  Well I would love it if you would head on over to my website and see what Close to My Heart has to offer!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love your use with this paper packet and stamp set! Haven't made one of these kind of cards in a long time but you've inspired me to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONce again melinda, you knock my socks off with your creations. I will have to try to make more cards in the future and this will be one I will try. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S'andra V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card-- the tag and hidden message! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how it's interactive - very bright and bold! Great job :)
    thanks again for coordinating the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific Card Melinda! I had not seen this version of that card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try a card like this- great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!