4/02/2014

I REALLY Want You!


I want to become a Senior Director and I need you to help me.  I need you to join my team.  I need 7 people to take advantage of the best offer that Close to My Heart has ever offered.  Purchase a New Consultant Kit for $99 and get over $300 in Close to My Heart products plus your choice of one of our Cricut Collections that has 700 images.  After you purchase the kit, you have no obligation to purchase or sell anything.  

I became a Close to My Heart Consultant 7 1/2 years ago when one of my sons was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and needed me to stay home with him.  After working at a job that I loved, Medical Technology, I found that I was bored staying at home and needed a new outlet.  That is where Close to My Heart fit into my life.

I had been "crafty" my entire life but I had never papercrafted.  Close to My Heart opened up a whole new world for me.  I love the product and I love the people I have met while working my business.  I signed up originally for the discount.  But once my son started improving, I have continued it as a business.  I now have a fairly large team that keeps expanding and I love it!  We hold large Team crops and are active in our Community.  I have team members all over the world.  I became a Director at Close to My Heart a year and a half ago. 

Being a "retired" military wife, I recognize the importance of a business that you can take with you when your family gets orders to move to another part of the world.  I love how Close to My Heart fits into my family.  I don't have to "clock in" and work a certain number of hours.  My family comes first and it has expanded.  We are now raising two of our grandkids.  So I really need a job that grows with me and gives me the freedom to work when I have time.

Don't want to work a business?  There is a place for you as well on my team.  My team is very active and many of the Consultants are hobbyists.  We have many fun, creative get-togethers and retreats.  I started out as a hobbyist and love the discount I receive from being a Close to My Heart Consultant.

I would love to extend the opportunity for you to join my team.  I am sure that you have questions about becoming a Consultant, so I will answer some of the questions I am asked most often.

New Consultant FAQs

Tell me about the New Consultant Kit.
The New Consultant Kit costs only $99 but is valued at $309.  Scroll down to FAQ #7 to see how you can get your kit for FREE!

What is in the New Consultant Kit?   
  

                   Contents of the New Consultant Kit 

  • Includes a Read Me First Letter
  • 10 Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books 
  • 25 Hostess Order Forms 
  • 25 Customer Order Forms
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches 
  • Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler 
  • 5 Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Sets
  • Reflections™ Scrapbook Program 
  • Originals Card Confidence Program™ 
  • Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit 
  • Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper
  • Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers
  • Durables Triangle Studs
  • Teal Shimmer Trim
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad 
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™ PadMy Acrylix™ Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
  • My Acrylix™ True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
  • My Acrylix™ Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574) 
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix™ Block 
  • 4" x 5" My Acrylix™ Block
  • 2" x 6 ½" My Acrylix™ Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors 
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber 
  • My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner  
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue 
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass 
  • 25 Cello Bags 
After I purchase the kit, what are my obligations?
Absolutely nothing.  You never have to sell or purchase anything again.  Many Consultants     purchase the kit for their own use and many just want the discount they receive for being     active Consultants.  Those Consultants are known as Hobbyists.  No matter what, you get to keep your kit!

What is the discount? 
Close to My Heart offers a discount of 22% - 35% dependent upon your purchases/sales.      They also offer you an opportunity to earn FREE product each month.

How much do I have to sell or purchase to remain an active Consultant? 
Our quarterly minimums are the lowest in the industry.  You only have to sell or purchase     $300 each quarter.  You must have a full quarter to make this minimum, so if you sign up     today, your quarter will not start until April 1st and will end on June 30th.

I have never run a business.  What does Close to My Heart offer to help? 
Each Consultant gets a free website where their customers can place their orders.  You will find tons of training on our fantastic website.  I will help you with additional training and   will answer your questions.  You will have access to a free monthly newsletter brimming full of our latest promotions and news to send to your friends and customers. You will be invited to attend our annual Convention and our Regional Celebrations. 

As an active Consultant, you will be able to place your orders a full month before our customers can for most promotions and new catalogs. Close to My Heart's fantastic Customer Service is only a phone call or email away and I am available to answer any of your questions as they come up.

So as an Active Consultant, I will receive 22% Commission and free product as     compensation.  Is there anything else I can get?
If you reach $1200 in commissionable sales in your first three months as a Consultant, the price of your Consultant Kit ($99) will be refunded to you.  I will help you do this.

Also, with any gathering or orders you collect, you can list youself as a Hostess (if there isn't one already) and you will receive the Hostess rewards for that order.  That can amount to quite a bit of Free product.  I will help you figure out how to maximize your savings.

How can I sign up?
You can sign up on my website.  If you live in the Memphis area and want your kit right     away, just contact me first.  If you would rather have it delivered to your house, go ahead     and fill out the form.  your kit will be delivered to you in about 5 days.


    I hope I answered all of your questions, but if not, I would love to talk to you about becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant.  You can reach me at mkgmt@aol.com or (901) 218-1847.  Or if you are ready to sign up now, here is the link to become a Close to My Heart Consultant.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post!